Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software Keep up with the latest Blu-ray movie releases.

Old 05-17-2012   #1

Default How To Download and Watch Dvdrip Movies With Subtitles

How To Download and Watch Dvdrip Movies With Subtitles
Note: Because this is my first time to post, i can't post URL. However you can search the tools needed in this article with Google.

I have a little hearing problem which makes it a little difficult understanding what actors are talking in the movie. I usually see every movie with English subtitles, so when I donít understand the dialogues, I can read them. This is very helpful for both ordinary people and hearing impaired people, I have seen people who can hear and understand the dialogues but still prefer to use subtitles so that they donít miss a single dialogue.

Since I watch every movie with subtitles, many people have been asking me the best and easiest way to add it. So today I will share a post on how to download and add subtitles in Dvdrip movies.

Downloading Dvdrip Movies and Subtitles

I usually download Dvdrip movies from 2 uploaders, FXG and aXXo. Many people are familiar with aXXo calling him a legend, but I will recommend FXG for some movies which aXXo has not released so far. (You can also make the DVDrip with a DVD RIPPING SOFTWARE if you have a DVD collection, by the way).

Subtitles are not embedded in these movies as default, they are available as a separate file. FXG usually uploads the subtitle(.srt) file along with the movie in a single torrent, while aXXo uploads subtitles separately which can be downloaded from here.
gotomenu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio, collection, download, dvd, dvdrip, movie, movies, powered, releases, software, subtitle, subtitles, vbulletin, video, watch