Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software Keep up with the latest Blu-ray movie releases.

Old 10-25-2007   #7

Question Re: Badder Santa coming 11/20/2007!

Tell me, whadda ya think about NetFlix? I believe Jerry uses it too. I think because I did a bad job of returning my rentals to BlockBuster back in the day, and paying late fees, I just stopped all together. But the mail idea sounds interesting.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #8

Default Re: Badder Santa coming 11/20/2007!

greg,

I have had Netflix for about eight years now and love them. They now have HD DVD and Blu-ray, you can always tell them you've sent something back (up to 1/2 the allowable movies you can rent) and they'll send you a new one. They have a Tampa depot so my movies get here in like a day, and I never pay late fees.

Sometimes I do get a pretty trashed disk, but that happens with any rentals.
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007   #9

I just watched this again this year, now on Blu-ray and it is still one of the funniest adult Christmas films ever!

Billy Bob's 'propensity for fat women' is a classic touch!
Old 12-20-2007   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacongreg View Post
Tell me, whadda ya think about NetFlix? I believe Jerry uses it too. I think because I did a bad job of returning my rentals to BlockBuster back in the day, and paying late fees, I just stopped all together. But the mail idea sounds interesting.
I had a bad experience shortly after they started up. They stopped letting you check the movies in when you mailed them and I couldn't get movies for almost a week between the time I sent them back, also they never received one of the movies I mailed back and they kept trying to charge me for it so I finally quit. There was no one to talk to about the issue.
J.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #11

J.J.,

I know they have expanded centers, I for one have one right here in Tampa so my movies frequently are received in one business day. As for the losses, the mail lost my copy of Spin City, they ate it, in fact they never tried to charge me for it! Many times my returns have been late and they only once in eight years put a hold on my account. I have reported my mailman several times for his incompetence, and that was more than enough for them to not ever harass me again!

...as for someone to talk to, most internet based companies no longer have anyone manning phones, too costly, so you are spot on there!
Sponsored Links

Tags
badder, mailman, mp3, rent, reported, santa