Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software Keep up with the latest Blu-ray movie releases.

Old 07-22-2010   #7

Default Re: Which is the best Blu Ray Disc burning software?

Logitech QuickCam Orbit MP / 1.3 Megapixel / Motorized Pan/Tilt / Webcam
The QuickCam Orbit MP features motorized pan and tilt for intelligent face tracking, plus a true 1.3 megapixel image sensor for top quality pictures.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/

that 1 or any other webcam you can use any webcam that you can connect to a usb port on the system
Stevie Tiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #8

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best Blu Ray Disc burning software?

I'd like to recommend this DVD Creator to you. It can convert any videos to High-definition (HD) Blu-ray movies and burn into DVD or Blu-ray Disc. Almost all kinds of videos are supported by HD Movie Maker including WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QuickTime Movie, Real Video, H.264/AVC, M2TS, etc, which can be coded to the high definition videos and be viewed on Blu-ray players (including Sony PlayStation 3).
Old 10-26-2010   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaeh.aaric View Post
A free Blu Ray disc burning software that provides basic disc burning functionality needs like burning data, audio data, video discs burning and burning disc images like other free burning software does. This free Blu Ray software also support various disk media burning like CD burning , DVD burning and burn ISO Images . Plus more, it got a simple burning wizard to help user to burn disk and the free version does not support disc copying or boot able discs.
I see professionals on some blu-ray ripper comparison, you can search under brorsoft blu-ray ripper, I remembered there was a comparative article, and I also use brorsoft blu-ray ripper,it can converter or rip blu-ray and DVD into all other popular audio and video formats.
davidwilsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaeh.aaric View Post
A free Blu Ray disc burning software that provides basic disc burning functionality needs like burning data, audio data, video discs burning and burning disc images like other free burning software does. This free Blu Ray software also support various disk media burning like CD burning , DVD burning and burn ISO Images . Plus more, it got a simple burning wizard to help user to burn disk and the free version does not support disc copying or boot able discs.
I see professionals on some blu-ray ripper comparison, you can search under brorsoft blu-ray ripper, I remembered there was a comparative article, and I also use brorsoft blu-ray ripper,it can converter or rip blu-ray and DVD into all other popular audio and video formats.
nikole95.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011   #11

Smile Re: Which is the best Blu Ray Disc burning software?

Hahahaha..it's illegal dude! But Super Clone DVD burning software should work. Or you can try ImgBurn.

Last edited by JS2011; 04-23-2011 at 10:38 PM..
JS2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #12

I like and use Nero call me old fashion but I like it.
definitiveres is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, blu, blueray, bluray, burn, burner, burning, copy, discs, disk, drive, dvdblu, movies, ray, software, video