Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software Keep up with the latest Blu-ray movie releases.

Old 10-28-2008   #37

Default Testing my status

I am posting this to see if my status has changed on the forum
Old 10-28-2008   #38

Default Re: Testing my status

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
I am posting this to see if my status has changed on the forum

Jerry, your status will never change. As far as I am concerned, you are the most respected person on this forum.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008   #39

Default Re: Blu-Ray vs DVD sales

sooner or later the odds will even out,its a matter of time.
remember when lot folks said i won't buy a bd player till the price hits 200.00 or less!
2 years after launch ...here we are!
also look at some dvds coming out,they are priced maybe 5 dollers less then blu-ray....retail
tvine2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008   #40

I know Blu-ray is destroying dvd sales, look dvd always has the advantage of being alot cheaper but Blu-ray is always better in my book.
Jast3r Rogu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008   #41

Talking Re: Blu-Ray vs DVD sales

4th week in a row that Blu-Ray is above 10% market share!

From Engadget,

Who'd a thought that The Incredible Hulk would sell so well? We sure didn't, as we predicted sales to be down more than 1.26 percent, on this week's Nielsen VideoScan chart courtesy of Home Media Magazine. Thanks to the Hulk, Blu-ray managed to net $17.71 million this week, which makes October the biggest month in history. In fact, consumers spent $76.86 million in October alone, which is more than all of August and September combined -- it will be very interesting to see if Blu-ray can keep this up through the last two months of the year though. For whatever reason the green monster was a hotter seller on Blu-ray than DVD, as it outsold Indiana by about 4:1, which is about twice as much as the DVD version managed against the same competition. This showed up on the Blu-ray title share chart, as the Hulk stole over 18 percent away from its DVD version, which to our memory is the best of any day-and-date title ever. The fun is over next week though, as there are only so many comic book movies around, and the next one isn't due for about a month. But when the latest Batman does hit the shelves, watch out, as it should easily outsell every Blu-ray title to date including the mighty Iron Man

Last edited by TheMoose; 11-01-2008 at 08:16 PM..
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008   #42
wes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
4th week in a row that Blu-Ray is above 10% market share! Who'd a thought that The Incredible Hulk would sell so well? But when the latest Batman does hit the shelves, watch out, as it should easily outsell every Blu-ray title to date including the mighty Iron Man[/i][/b]
The Hulk, woa beside cool sound effects this movie was really bad it reminded me of Godzilla against Mozilla??

Now Batman that should be cool............
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
2009, blu, bluray, cable, chart, conductor, dvd, hdmi, hdtv, high, monthly, ray, sales, speed, versus, vs