Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software Keep up with the latest Blu-ray movie releases.

Old 06-20-2008   #7

Smile Re: Six Classic James Bond Films Coming to Blu-ray

This is excellent news. I`ve been a Bond fan for years. I`m sure they will get around to Goldfinger, Diamonds are Forever, and the rest of Sean Connery`s Bond movies.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #8

Default Re: Six Classic James Bond Films Coming to Blu-ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_fish View Post
What are you talking about? Most people agree Moore's were some of the worst.
Actually, they were not some of the worst, they were the worst. I think you really just have to skip from Connery to Bronsan, and welcome the arrival of Craig.
faberryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #9

Yep I agree Roger Moore was never James Bond (he was The Saint in B&W).

Some folks, because of their youger age, that never saw Moore in The Saint and Connery in Bond could see Moore as James Bond I guess ???

That being said, I'm glad to see an opportunity to replace my James Bond DVD Collection with better quality Discs.

Keep them coming and I will buy a Blu-Ray player
Mcintosh Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcintosh Man View Post
Some folks, because of their younger age, that never saw Moore in The Saint and Connery in Bond could see Moore as James Bond I guess ???
I guess I gave away my age. My Dad took me to see Goldfinger on the big screen. I think it was rated "M" and required a parent to accompany a minor. I remember having a James Bond briefcase with slide out knife, etc. Connery was Bond (except when I was), and still is.
faberryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by faberryman View Post
I guess I gave away my age. My Dad took me to see Goldfinger on the big screen. I think it was rated "M" and required a parent to accompany a minor. I remember having a James Bond briefcase with slide out knife, etc. Connery was Bond (except when I was), and still is.
Had the 007 camera/pistol myself. Wanted all that stuff!

Goldfinger (1964) pre-dated the MPAA rating system by 4 years, perhaps it was then a re-release and 'M' rated prior to 'GP' in 1970 then replaced by the PG (1972?) and finally PG13 we have today.
timbre4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #12

lol. I am only 28. My first Bond movie was Dalton. I still know that Moore wasn't a good Bond. I like Connery, Brosnan, and now Craig.
bad_fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
blu, bluray, bond, classic, dates, disc, films, james, live, musthave, quote, quotes, ray, release, rest, sound