Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software Keep up with the latest Blu-ray movie releases.

Old 01-28-2008   #25

Default Re: Rumor: Universal Next Studio to go all Blu-ray

I'll call Peter Jackson. He always prefers that I call his cell rather than email.

Since he didn't care about the format war and wasn't alied with HD DVD, I'm sure he'll be pleased when I tell him he can release on 50GB BD instead.

DaViD Boulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaViD Boulet View Post
I'll call Peter Jackson. He always prefers that I call his cell rather than email.

Since he didn't care about the format war and wasn't alied with HD DVD, I'm sure he'll be pleased when I tell him he can release on 50GB BD instead.

You asked if you could confirm it and I said you could. If you don't want to that is up to you.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008   #27

Quote:
You asked if you could confirm it and I said you could. If you don't want to that is up to you.
Lotus,

you missed the point of my joke. You didn't confirm *anything*. You just directed me to an obviously impossible "source" that cannot be obtained. Telling me that the document is in a box on the top of Mt. Everest that I can go and read for myself is about as unreasonable as what you suggested.

Confirmation would be stating something that can be confirmed and documented... a confirmation that obviously is possible to obtain. Show me where it can be documented/proved that Peter Jackson has stated his support for preparing those films for an imminent HD DVD release outside of "what someone heard" or some secret conversation that cannot be verified. Share the link. Share the journal name and date of publication. Share the bolg where Peter Jackson stated what you said where it can be read by one and all. If it can't be done, then it's not a confirmed source.
Old 01-30-2008   #28

Quote:
Lotus,

you missed the point of my joke. You didn't confirm *anything*. You just directed me to an obviously impossible "source" that cannot be obtained.
You claim to write for the DVD File? You can't google Weta and get a number to call to confirm it?

You're just lazy. I didn't give you an impossible source. I gave you the source and you choose to ignore it because you're lazy.
Old 01-31-2008   #29

Lotus,

are you SERIOUSLY trying to convince us that Peter Jackson would personally answer a question of this kind if WETA was contacted?

In any case, you are STILL not providing "confirmation"... just sending me to talk to Peter Jackson.

"Hey, I heard that Star Wars is being prepared for Blu-ray! How do I know? Oh, just call George Lucas to confirm."

Statements like that aren't confirmation. They're just perpetuated spin.
Old 01-31-2008   #30

Quote:
are you SERIOUSLY trying to convince us that Peter Jackson would personally answer a question of this kind if WETA was contacted?
The same PJ that answers online questions for Aint It Cool News?

Hmmmm.... maybe if you had contacted WETA and got in touch with the PR department you'd have had the same kind of thing for DVD File but about the future of the franchise on HDM. Instead you're on here arguing with me about it. I told you to contact him or WETA. You chose not to and get snippy and argue with me. Consider the window of opportunity for you closed.
Sponsored Links

Tags
2009, audio, beautiful, blu, download, egypt, hd, mind, prince, ray, rumor, studio, studios, universal, war