Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software Keep up with the latest Blu-ray movie releases.

View Poll Results: How do You buy your Blu-Ray movies?
Sell all my DVD's & replace entire collection with Blu-Ray 0 0%
Replace my favorite DVD's with Blu-Ray & all new releases will be Blu-Ray (no more DVD's) 5 71.43%
Only buy the new releases on Blu-Ray 1 14.29%
Only buy select Blu-Rays & still buy most on DVD 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2007   #1

Question How are you buying your Blu-Ray collection?

Are you going to sell all your DVD's on Ebay & get everything on Blu-Ray?
Keep your DVD's & Only buy new movies on Blu-Ray.
Buy a few select titles that you already own on Blu-Ray & get all the new releases on Blu-Ray .
or only buy select titles on Blu-Ray & still get most of my movies on DVD.

I don't have a large DVD collection (around 300 movies) I only bought movies that I knew I'd like & would watch multiple times but I'll be keeping all my old DVD's (I only bought wide screen versions even before I had a widescreen TV) But I will buy my favorite movies again (about 20 titles total) & after that all my new movies will be Blu-Ray.
I haven't bought a DVD since I got my Playstation 3.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007   #2

Default Re: How are you buying your Blu-Ray collection?

I have about 350 DVD movie (give or take) in my collection right now and I have not bought any since I have purchased the Playstation 3 back in December. I have only 10 Blu-Ray movies so far. I have bought some new releases and have replaced some of my existing movies in my DVD collection. I just give my old DVD's that were replaced to my friends for free. I plan on replacing more of my DVD movie with BLu-Ray and continue to buy new releases.
James_1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007   #3

Default Re: How are you buying your Blu-Ray collection?

I have about forty or more Blu-ray and HD DVD's and try to only buy in these formats now, especially as Amazon sells them so cheaply. I too give away many of my older discs, except I will always keep Piartes Dead Mans Chest as the best Blu-ray to SD DVD demo! That one got several friends to go Blu!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
blu, bluray, blurays, buy, buying, collection, continue, dvd, dvds, forums, large, ray, rays, replace, replacing