Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Players

Blu-ray Players Discuss everything to do with the best in Blu-ray players.

Old 05-11-2010   #1

Default How to watch 3D blu ray

I see many titles such as Coraline are in 3D, and they come with 4 pairs of 3D glasses. Do I need some special TV(3D TV) to watch this, or can I enjoy the 3D effects on any display by wearing those glasses?
ww927bin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010   #2

Default Re: How to watch 3D blu ray

If it is a regular DVD, which I am assuming it is, then yes you would be able to watch it on any TV using the enclosed glasses.

Blu-ray 3D is another thing altogether which does require a 3D Blu-ray player, a 3D TV and special 3D glasses which cost around $150 per pair.

Hope this helps.
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010   #3

You can play 3D blu ray with all the compatable players.All the Blu ray players can easily play the movie with the same effects even no requirement of spects in order to feel the effect.You will get all the 3D effects with that players.
davidgreem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010   #4

The Post stipulated you have a Blu-Ray 3D Video.
So, in order to watch , with the accompanying glasses you do require the following.
A 3D capable TV
a 3D compliant Blu-Ray player
a HDMI v1.4 connection cable.
Simple.
Cheers,
HDENZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011   #5

Thumbs up Re: How to watch 3D blu ray

With the right equipment and software, yes, you can watch Disney Blu-ray 3D movies on your computer. In most cases you will need a 3D-enabled display/monitor, 3D software, compatible graphics card, compatible 3D glasses with a compatible 3D emitter, and a Blu-ray Disc drive & Blu-ray playback software. There are additional minimal system requirements that will need to be followed in most cases such as:

* Advanced/ recent operating system (such as Windows Vista or Windows 7)
* High-speed processor (such as Intel®Core™2 Duo or AMD Athalon™X2 CPU or higher)
* 1-2 GB of system memory
* 100 MB free disc space

Please consult your computer manufacturer for additional detail and guidance
paramrawat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #6

It is helpful.
dvdfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
3d, blu, bluray, forums, glasses, home, kind, player, ray, special, spects, television, thing, wach, watch