Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Players

Blu-ray Players Discuss everything to do with the best in Blu-ray players.

Old 07-26-2010   #7

Location: Deep within the dark and strange crevices of my mind !
Default Re: what you think about real music

I enjoy all music as long as it's well performed , one of my favorites aside from the Beatles, is Tower of Power, out of the Oakland/bay area,Ca. they've been around since the 70's and are always changing members but still producing the same great sounds, a lotta brass. Rock/Jazz fusion.

Here's a sample w/ Carlos Santana joining them for a bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE-TfJQ0WKA

SONY LED XBR46HX929
SONY LED-LCD KDL46XBR8
Oppo 95 BDP
DENON 3311CI AVR 7.2-125 W/ch
MIRAGE OMNISTAT V2 SPKR SYS LINK*
MIRAGE OMNI S10 S/W
SA 8300 HD/DVR
Harmony 1100 Remote & HTS-1000 MKII
Monster THX & Monoprice Cables

Last edited by ImRizzo; 07-26-2010 at 06:51 AM..
ImRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #8

I'll listen to anything acoustic (no amplification). I may not like it, but not being electronic gives it an automatic pass.
Greg Bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010   #9

I have different tastes for different locations in my life based on the system I happen to be around or listening too.

For the best system (LR) the ELectras BE really make acoustic guitar come through along with trumpet and strings.
Not so much hard rock since it's such a brite and revealing setup. Miles Davis is decadent, even 50 y/o recordings sound like yesterday. The brushes on Herbie Hancock "River" are unreal. I love strings like jazz bass via a bow.
Classical (symphony) is a bit rough as it's so revealing I hear a lot of tape hiss from such ambient halls. The devil is in the details with a setup like this! 200 watts really drive these hogs effortlessly and bring the imaging to a whole new level (reach out and touch)

For the car, industrial (KMFDM, Skinny puppy) sounds nasty, 4 ch amp with sub. I like the harder stuff while driving.
DWM_1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011   #10

I like a variety of music. Rock n roll from the '50s and ''60s, rock of all decades, country and some jazz and some big band. Not big on classical, opera or hip-hop. Not rap at all.
vsharma72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011   #11
Banned

HI guys,,,I think it very nice music and then i like that,,,,it is so good stuff.....

regards ...
sannu
sannu123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011   #12

I think romantic music is the real music of the life....
just like these songs FIve MillionKisses by Lomaticc....Ring My Bells by Enrique...
You Are beautiful BY JAmes blunt......etc
roger2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, google, hip, hop, listen, music, powered, rap, real, revolution, search, tracks, vbulletin, video, wwwbarfle