Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Players

Blu-ray Players Discuss everything to do with the best in Blu-ray players.

Old 04-23-2009   #7

Default Re: New Sony Blu-Ray players with WiFi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanstrong View Post
While I'm quite adamant about whether or not I would ever need a WiFi on my player, this is a pretty cool deal - if not a bit too expensive that is.

Guys, I have the Panny 55k and the Sony BDP 350 and I purchased on Amazon the Panasonic Wifi adapters and I get fast and efficient downloads and when you couple that with the kind of deal I got on the Panny $201 and the BDP 350 for $199 it is a much better deal....one last thing..the wifi is great for downloading firmware upgrades as well....
melcuemba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009   #8

You would be amazed. They are sometimes 20 dollars a piece....that is well worth the investment...also if you want to use them with other devices you can......Amazon is the best place to buy them...besides...Fry's in Houston area I am sure also has some good deals
melcuemba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009   #9

i dont know i just think that this is cool.. the offer fits the price.. :0
vanstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009   #10

anyone help with hook up of Sony BDPS350 to phillips 1080 ? Picture no better than ordinary DVD player and can take volume to 100 but not excatly blowing my head away ? Using monster hdmi cable only (ggod oen) but so far very unimpressed??
tonyk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009   #11
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyk7 View Post
anyone help with hook up of Sony BDPS350 to phillips 1080 ? Picture no better than ordinary DVD player and can take volume to 100 but not excatly blowing my head away ? Using monster hdmi cable only (ggod oen) but so far very unimpressed??
Welcome to the forum.

What is the output of the player selected? 720p, 1080i, 1080p? Are you using a Blu-ray disc for the comparison?
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009   #12

Full HD 1080p
tonyk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
2009, announced, blu, blue, bluray, ces, fi, forums, player, players, ray, sony, summer, wi, wifi