Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Players

Blu-ray Players Discuss everything to do with the best in Blu-ray players.

Old 02-13-2009   #13
wes

Default Re: Which players have internal decoding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Walters View Post
Wes,
You just MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are very welcome, I can't wait until they launch this thing! I think that they are taking their time to ensure an outstanding product
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009   #14

Smile Re: Which players have internal decoding?

FYI.

rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009   #15

Default Re: Which players have internal decoding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes View Post
You are very welcome, I can't wait until they launch this thing! I think that they are taking their time to ensure an outstanding product
This is why I've held out for so long on getting a BRay. I did visit a high end dealer on Market St, SF recently that said they thought the audio stage wan't going to be very hot. I don't know if they had one of those beta pre-release versions to form this opinion, or if this was experience from previous models, or just competitive disparagement. It doesn't matter, as soon as I see DVD-A and on board decoding of the other formats, I'm all over it.
Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
55k, audio, blu, blue, decode, decoding, dmpbd, dtsma, dvd, internal, panasonic, player, players, price, ray, recievers