Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Players

Blu-ray Players Discuss everything to do with the best in Blu-ray players.

Old 10-14-2008   #7

Default Re: MCE Technologies Releases 6x Blu-ray Burner for Mac

I would have to disagree with hdimage, as I have done business with MCE Technologies in the past and have had nothing but good experiences. It is unfortunate that you got a couple people who were obviously on different pages and obviously not in the communication loop. I would think that with such a popular item there will certainly be a mad rush to purchase these and I'm sure it will be backordered. As for the refund, remember those do take a few days to post after the establishment has processed it. It's funny how the purchase shows up almost instantaneously, but the refund takes a few days. I've complained about this to my credit card company but it posts once the batch processing is completed by the business. Good luck and I hope that helps a little.

Last edited by ldav70; 10-14-2008 at 10:05 PM..
ldav70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009   #8

Default Re: MCE Technologies Releases 6x Blu-ray Burner for Mac

A standalone option is good news for Mac folks, as cameras like the Nikon D90 shoot 720p, 24 fps. The latest Macs are incredible at editing speeds, but then totally miss the entire point by failing to provide a simple Blu-ray burner to capitalize on the work you just finished. Sadly just plain stupid (and I've used Macs since '87, so I'm one of those loyal fans who REALLY hates this short-sightedness on Apple's part).
Thanks for these posts to help those of us not on top of all options find products that just make plain good sense.

So - who's got one and can comment on the performance of creating one's own Blu-ray discs? Done your work in 1080i or 720p?
Thanks!
DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
6x, bd, blu, bluray, burner, burners, compatible, mac, mce, power, ray, tech, technologies, upgrade, writer