Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Players

Blu-ray Players Discuss everything to do with the best in Blu-ray players.

Old 04-12-2008   #19

Question Re: PS3 getting DTS-HD-MA Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes View Post
Panasonic video quality is better in my view than the Sony blu ray players, but Sony BDP-550 should be very nice.

Let's hope they price it right
Wes do you really think the panasonic picture is better. I am not so sure. I have the Sony BDP-S500 and i have had a hard time finding a picture better. What differences do you notice so that I can look at panasonic closer when it is time to upgrade.
melcuemba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #20
wes

Cool Re: PS3 getting DTS-HD-MA Confirmed

The panasonic looks sharper may be it is because of my projector who knows. I have a JVC DLA-RS2
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #21

Default Re: PS3 getting DTS-HD-MA Confirmed

the moose,you're all right is confirm to updated v2.30 with dts hd master is a good news thanks all folks do send e-mails to playstation and this forum and playstation forum we i subscribe and i will possible to add more recommendations with another member in diferent forums to updated more information with the people in playstation underground and scea thank you for your advice is a victory for all people have playstation 3
luisranger2bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #22
wes

This is fantastic, I wonder how it will compare to the new Sony BDP 550 blu ray player!
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #23

The v2.30 update is live now & it includes a big update to the Playstation store as well as DTS-HD-MA!
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #24

Smile Re: PS3 getting DTS-HD-MA Confirmed

hi everybody! this is a reality moment of a history of this industry, the download of updated for PLAYSTATION 3 is start today monday april 14, 2008 at 12:50AM eastern time and the instaling the updated is 1:35AM eastern time and confirm is update a firmware 2.30 in my playstation 3 and also at the same moment i have a 2 particular movies in my hand to play inmediately 1.LIVE FREE DIE HARD [DTS HD MASTER AUDIO] 2.CLOSE ENCOUNTERS AND THE THIRD KIND, 30TH ANNIVERSARY ULTIMATE EDITION [DTS HD MASTER AUDIO] i watch the first but i compare to dolby true hd has no hesitation the dts hd master audio is the best sound i never heard and a lots some information i never heard comparately to dolbytruehd in a sorround speakers and the dialog is very transparent, in a close encounters of the third kind is another story for both edition 1977 the original and the 1980 special edition and 1998director's cut i recommended the 1977 edition and watch and heard, you will send the comments and opinion for this movie in your own words ,my systems [2] is componed by tx-sr805 onkyo,playstation 3 80 gb,toshiba hd-a3 toshiba, kef iq7,iq6c,iq1,iq8ds,psw-500[ subwoofer]the second tx-sr605 onkyo,playstation 3 60gb,athena technologies micra3, the cables in both system is monster m3 front and center and monster flat cable navajo for the sorrounds and the subwoofer i 300.
luisranger2bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
550, audio, bdp, bdp500, cd, dts, end, firmware, high, highest, master, ps3, quality, sony, video