Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Players

Blu-ray Players Discuss everything to do with the best in Blu-ray players.

Old 03-21-2008   #7

Default Re: Playstation 3 will get profile 2.0 update!!

the moose,i know what you talking about,but the true is playstation 3 is the most player complete ever existence in this market for a price and i invitated to compare to two players [ blu ray ] sony $499.00 to playstation 3 $399.00 then what the sony bd $499.00 is loading too slow and take a 30 to 40 seconds to loading and the playstation 3 is a least 5 to 10seconds,think about it and try,thank you.
luisranger2bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #8

The high-res audio will only work over HDMI w/ a supporting new preamp. You must have multi-channel analog outputs from the player and the inputs on the preamps to use DTS or DD HD formats.
pat@ultramedia.biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #9

Playstation 3 firmware 2.20 is now in the stream for downloading.
I don't think there are any profile 2.0 movies out yet but now you can be ready for them!
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008   #10

Thumbs up Re: Playstation 3 will get profile 2.0 update!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
Playstation 3 firmware 2.20 is now in the stream for downloading.
I don't think there are any profile 2.0 movies out yet but now you can be ready for them!
DONE! The download/upgrade took less than 10 minutes (over a cable modem/Airport Extreme 802.11n connection) and was effortless. NOTE: you'll need to use your wireless (i.e., game) controller so make sure it's either plugged into a PS3 USB port or charged as for some reason these updates don't work with the Sony BD remote.

Now if we just had some profile 2.0 movies to test it out with!
Old 03-25-2008   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosePond View Post
DONE! The download/upgrade took less than 10 minutes (over a cable modem/Airport Extreme 802.11n connection) and was effortless. NOTE: you'll need to use your wireless (i.e., game) controller so make sure it's either plugged into a PS3 USB port or charged as for some reason these updates don't work with the Sony BD remote.

Now if we just had some profile 2.0 movies to test it out with!
Some one said Saw 4 is 2.0 but my copy is still in the mail so I can't confirm that.
Walk hard & 6th Day will be 2.0 & they come out next month.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #12

The Moose, here go again you must accepted the better blu ray player ever made in this industry for a price is playstation 3 and also sony computer entertainment may send a new firmware to put capable decoding dts hd master in playstation 3,i think you don't die to draw hd dvd ,accepted my good friend ps 3 is the most player ever seen in this industry and the blu ray format too.
luisranger2bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
20, 3, blu, center, date, included, music, player, players, playing, playstation, profile, ps3, ray, update