Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Blu-ray Players (http://www.avrev.com/forum/blu-ray-players-24/)
-   -   Blu-Ray push by Sony? (http://www.avrev.com/forum/blu-ray-players/1356-blu-ray-push-sony.html)

TheMoose 12-30-2007 01:46 PM

Blu-Ray push by Sony?
 
Watching a lot of TV today (slow day at the firehouse) & I've seen a bunch of Sony Playstation 3 commercials that is all about Blu-Ray movies not one mention of games.

Is Sony having a big push or has this been going on a while & I didn't see it because i was playing games or watching Blu-Ray movies instead of watching TV & didn't notice?

deacongreg 12-30-2007 02:58 PM

Re: Blu-Ray push by Sony?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoose (Post 8335)
Watching a lot of TV today (slow day at the firehouse) & I've seen a bunch of Sony Playstation 3 commercials that is all about Blu-Ray movies not one mention of games.

Is Sony having a big push or has this been going on a while & I didn't see it because i was playing games or watching Blu-Ray movies instead of watching TV & didn't notice?


I have barely seen any commercials for the SONY PS3. At least here in New York. Even during Christmas, there was very little advertising on TV for the game. And when there was advertising, there was no mention of its Blu-Ray capabilities. Maybe, in your area, they are targeting something? But I have not heard a thing.

kennyt 01-01-2008 04:25 AM

Re: Blu-Ray push by Sony?
 
Glad you had a quiet one Moose! In our lines of work, the less you do the better everyone else is!

TheMoose 01-01-2008 09:53 AM

Re: Blu-Ray push by Sony?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennyt (Post 8512)
Glad you had a quiet one Moose! In our lines of work, the less you do the better everyone else is!

You got that right!

Here's the commercial I was talking about.
PS3 commercial with no games mentioned.

Lotus 01-02-2008 03:42 PM

Re: Blu-Ray push by Sony?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoose (Post 8518)
You got that right!

Here's the commercial I was talking about.
PS3 commercial with no games mentioned.

I saw the commercial once during the Rose Bowl.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:12 AM.


1996-2008 AVRev.com | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use


SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1