Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Players

Blu-ray Players Discuss everything to do with the best in Blu-ray players.

Old 10-12-2007   #31

Default Re: Playstation 3 as Blu-Ray player.

The Sony BDP-S1 and Panasonic DMP-BD10A may be better but I haven't seen them my self yet, but you state yourself why for me the PS3 is better overall when you said,
"Though it astounds me that they failed to include ethernet support".
The fact the PS3 can have it's firmware updated through the ethernet & support interactive features is more than "has the most features and doo-dads" to me, Ethernet should not have been an option in the BD specs!

I do agree that Sony should have included IR remote capabilities, the BT remote works great but I would have liked to operate it with my Harmony 880!
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio, blu, bluray, broadcast, complaints, heat, noise, pal, player, playstation, ps3, quiet, ray, standard, supported, troubleshooting, video