Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > The Best in New Music

The Best in New Music Post about SACD, DVD-Audio, music on DVD-Video, CDs, music in 5.1 surround and beyond.

View Poll Results: How many of these albums would you buy in Hi-Rez 24/96?
0-10 6 27.27%
10-30 8 36.36%
30-50 1 4.55%
50+ 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2007   #7

Default Re: Download the Top 100 albums spreadsheet here, then post your own top 10 here

Sounds like a blast!!!
Going to take some research though!
I will be back!!
randymoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #8

Default Re: Download the Top 100 albums spreadsheet here, then post your own top 10 here

Great selection! There's alot I would have left off, but I'm sure everyone would say that about different ones. So, overall, a good selection. However.....the one Genesis entry (TLLDOB) is aguably incorrect. Selling England By The Pound wins on all the Genesis forums. Therefore it, not TLLDOB, should be on the list. IMHF
Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Great selection! There's alot I would have left off, but I'm sure everyone would say that about different ones. So, overall, a good selection. However.....the one Genesis entry (TLLDOB) is aguably incorrect. Selling England By The Pound wins on all the Genesis forums. Therefore it, not TLLDOB, should be on the list. IMHF
-----

tell new user and list judge "spooky suprize" that The Lamb should have made it and see what he says!!!!

Did you fill out a sheet to see who would win for you.

We are compiling data now for our list. If we can go live early - we will...
Old 09-20-2007   #10

Still not sure what to do here. The speadsheet is downloaded. I must then re-sort the list of the artists contained in the spreadsheet according to my preferences, convert to Word, then copy and paste into this forum thread?
Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #11

Talking Re: Download the Top 100 albums spreadsheet here, then post your own top 10 here

Here is my top 10. I have added a couple that weren’t on the list

1. Pink Floyd – Darkside of the Moon
2. Queen – Night at the Opera
3. Queen – Made in Heaven
4. Rick Wakeman – Myths and Legends of King Authur and His Knights of the Roundtable – One cut on this is probably my favorite piece of music “Merlin the Magician” I have been packing it into audio dealers for 30 years in one form or another.
5. Eagles – Hotel California
6. Supertramp – Breakfast in America
7. Poco - Legend
8. Santana – Supernatural
9. Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms
10. Eric Clapton – Unplugged

Dave
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #12

I knew this one would kick up some dirt.....
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
100, album, albums, audio, blogspot, boingo, cd, max, midnight, oingo, quality, sound, top, vultures, webster