Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Best in New Music (http://www.avrev.com/forum/best-new-music-9/)
-   -   Download the Top 100 albums spreadsheet here, then post your own top 10 here (http://www.avrev.com/forum/best-new-music/765-download-top-100-albums-spreadsheet-here-then-post-your-own-top-10-here.html)

randymoe 09-20-2007 04:27 PM

Re: Download the Top 100 albums spreadsheet here, then post your own top 10 here

Sounds like a blast!!!
Going to take some research though!
I will be back!!

Enoch 09-20-2007 06:46 PM

Re: Download the Top 100 albums spreadsheet here, then post your own top 10 here

Great selection! There's alot I would have left off, but I'm sure everyone would say that about different ones. So, overall, a good selection. However.....the one Genesis entry (TLLDOB) is aguably incorrect. Selling England By The Pound wins on all the Genesis forums. Therefore it, not TLLDOB, should be on the list. IMHF

JerryDelColliano 09-20-2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enoch (Post 3294)
Great selection! There's alot I would have left off, but I'm sure everyone would say that about different ones. So, overall, a good selection. However.....the one Genesis entry (TLLDOB) is aguably incorrect. Selling England By The Pound wins on all the Genesis forums. Therefore it, not TLLDOB, should be on the list. IMHF

-----

tell new user and list judge "spooky suprize" that The Lamb should have made it and see what he says!!!! :)

Did you fill out a sheet to see who would win for you.

We are compiling data now for our list. If we can go live early - we will...

Enoch 09-20-2007 11:37 PM

Still not sure what to do here. The speadsheet is downloaded. I must then re-sort the list of the artists contained in the spreadsheet according to my preferences, convert to Word, then copy and paste into this forum thread?

Dave 09-21-2007 04:00 PM

Here is my top 10. I have added a couple that weren’t on the list

1. Pink Floyd – Darkside of the Moon
2. Queen – Night at the Opera
3. Queen – Made in Heaven
4. Rick Wakeman – Myths and Legends of King Authur and His Knights of the Roundtable – One cut on this is probably my favorite piece of music “Merlin the Magician” I have been packing it into audio dealers for 30 years in one form or another.
5. Eagles – Hotel California
6. Supertramp – Breakfast in America
7. Poco - Legend
8. Santana – Supernatural
9. Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms
10. Eric Clapton – Unplugged

Dave

kennyt 09-21-2007 04:23 PM

I knew this one would kick up some dirt.....