Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > The Best in New Music

The Best in New Music Post about SACD, DVD-Audio, music on DVD-Video, CDs, music in 5.1 surround and beyond.

Old 09-02-2007   #1

Lightbulb Notes on RICHARD THOMPSON - SWEET WARRIOR

In my opinion this is easily the best release of 2007. (must I add so far at this point?) Although I find it stunning I'm sure there's a few fans of Fergie or Toby out there to take exception. For the rest of you I'm very interested in what you have to say. If you don't have this in your collection already get it.
narcoticprayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum, noten, richard, sweet, thompson, tour, video, warrior