Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > The Best in New Music

The Best in New Music Post about SACD, DVD-Audio, music on DVD-Video, CDs, music in 5.1 surround and beyond.

Old 09-02-2007   #1

Lightbulb Notes on CROWDED HOUSE - TIME ON EARTH

Fellow music travelers. I think it is a moody and beautiful piece of work with some flaws. I'm interested in your thoughts. If you haven't heard it you should!
And for Full Disclosure I believe I must add that after a month of listening to TOE I realized that "Silent House" was also on the previous Dixie Chicks release. For an interesting listen play them back to back to see how much an arrangement changes the color of the song.

Last edited by narcoticprayer; 09-02-2007 at 10:38 AM..
narcoticprayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crowded, dvdaudio, earth, house, revolution, sacd, time