Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > The Best in New Music

The Best in New Music Post about SACD, DVD-Audio, music on DVD-Video, CDs, music in 5.1 surround and beyond.

Old 06-17-2008   #7

Default Re: Amy Winehouse - Think she might just suck

Personally I think she is very talented and has a good voice, however I have grown tired of watching the equivelant of human car crashes in the media. This includes Brittney, Paris, Lindsay Lohan and the rest...
Silver Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #8
Amy

I never liked her nor her music. She might kill herself within the next 3-4 years if she keeps on that path.
Old 07-14-2008   #9

She brought something interesting to the table for about 2 weeks and then she proved herself to be completely uninteresting. She could shoot heroin into her eyes and I wouldn't care as long as she wasn't boring... but she has become borrrrrring. I don't care if she goes to rehab, I just don't want her to release another CD... cause then we'll probably have to put up with more of this crapola before she dies.
Let them fall away"
narcoticprayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008   #10

I suffered through watching half her concert on one of the HD channels the other day.
Seeing her take a drink in the middle of a song was odd. I think we watched as long as we did just to see if a train wreck would happen.
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008   #11
Super Moderator

There is way too much over-hyped non-talent out there. I did not know who she was, so I put "Amy Winehouse" into a Google query, and found a photo of her taking that drink on stage.
Pretty scary looking.

This is my first post in some time - it appears as if the signature lines are totally hosed - A feature of the "system" incorporated while I was away??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpiii View Post
I suffered through watching half her concert on one of the HD channels the other day.
Seeing her take a drink in the middle of a song was odd. I think we watched as long as we did just to see if a train wreck would happen.

Last edited by kloneman; 07-26-2008 at 10:40 PM..
kloneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008   #12

TMZ is always "stalking" her and showing glimpses of her crazy life which is why I wanted to see if she was actually a good singer. I was not impressed.
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
amy, bluray, drink, dvdaudio, forum, medical, music, opinion, revolution, sacd, stage, suck, video, videos, winehouse