Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > The Best in New Music

The Best in New Music Post about SACD, DVD-Audio, music on DVD-Video, CDs, music in 5.1 surround and beyond.

Old 06-15-2007   #1

Default Hi-Res Downloads

FYI,
Dr. Waldrep from AIX Records is starting a new website for hi-res audio downloads. If you have any of the AIX DVD-A disks you already know how well they are produced. The site should be up soon, you can find it here- http://www.itrax.com/. He will offer various formats including 96/24 5.1 tracks with no DRM. If you have a HTPC or media server this will be great resource for hi-res music, I'm looking forward to it.

Linn Records also has excellent hi-res downloads which I have purchased, although they're stereo and not multi-channel.

Last edited by MilleRSV; 06-15-2007 at 05:56 AM.. Reason: correction
MilleRSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #2

Default Re: Hi-Res Downloads

I just went to the site tonight and it isn't up yet, but I'm anxiously awaiting it.
sbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007   #3

Default Re: Hi-Res Downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbell View Post
I just went to the site tonight and it isn't up yet, but I'm anxiously awaiting it.
I read in a different forum about a week ago Dr. AIX (his user name in that forum) also know as Mr. Waldrep, saying it would be a few weeks before the site is up and running. I guess there's no harm in mentioning it's the AVS forum. Most of us visiting here are probably aware of that forum anyway.
MilleRSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
aix, album, audio, download, downloads, dvdaudiovideo, high, hires, music, records, res, resolution, server, site, video