Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > The Best in New Music

The Best in New Music Post about SACD, DVD-Audio, music on DVD-Video, CDs, music in 5.1 surround and beyond.

Old 02-19-2008   #7

Default Re: $1,000,000 Violin Destroyed by "Beckham" of classical music?

You may be right about Dweezil having it.
Old 02-19-2008   #8

I am so disappointed Frank would have done that!

I would have loved to have seen it in a see through coffee table in bit and pieces under glass!

Have a drink on Jimi!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #9

Smile Re: $1,000,000 Violin Destroyed by "Beckham" of classical music?

[QUOTE=JerryDelColliano;11692]You may be right about Dweezil having it.[/QUOTE
The Dweez was playing it on "Peaches in Regalia" when he was on the Craig Ferguson show a couple of weeks ago!
Let them fall away"
narcoticprayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #10

I think I have a bigger problem with Dweezle playing Jimi's guitar than I do the violin being destroyed......

DZ has always seemed to me a moron and now seems to be riding daddy's coattails to fame/fortune, though I did not get to see his tour, I di hear it was very good, so maybe I will let him go on this one, and in a way it is pretty cool to know the guitar is still around!
Old 03-18-2008   #11

I was flying every week out of NY. One week a lady came really late onto the plane. She had a violin and the overheads were all full. The stewardess told her she would have to check it and she told the stewardess "this viollin is worth more than this plane". The stewardess said "yeah, but you can't ride it to where we are going". This set off a massive cat fight. She was tossed off of the plane by security. Could you image one of those going through the baggage handers?

On the flying subject....

The best guy I've ever sat next to on a plane was the guy who was in charge of sound effects for the movie "The Sixth Sense". He explained the whole sound process, and how they come in at the end and create effects to punctuate the mood of the various scenes. The 2 1/2 hour flight seemed about 5 minutes long. He told me that Bruce Willis sat with him throughout the whole process. He mentioned that he is actually an extremely intelligent guy.

How smart can you be to let Demi go? She gets hotter every year.
HT Junky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT Junky View Post
How smart can you be to let Demi go? She gets hotter every year.
While I have been a huge Demi fan since "About Last Night" I must disagree, the overtly huge boob job and the uprising of the white trash girl inside make her less attractive to me lately, though she did look really good in GI Jane....
Sponsored Links

Tags
1000000, 100000000, audio, beckham, classical, dvd, forum, franke, matchup, monterey, music, reload, statavarius, vbulletin, violin, violins