Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > The Best in New Music

The Best in New Music Post about SACD, DVD-Audio, music on DVD-Video, CDs, music in 5.1 surround and beyond.

Old 01-04-2008   #1

Thumbs up STANLEY CLARKE

For those of us who remember when music was music, creativity was common, the Bottom Line in the Village was still open, fusion was big. Well, on Heads Up International, Telarc`s Jazz Label, Stanley Clarke`s new release is entitled - The Toys of Men. A definitely throwback to what he did on his early solo efforts, and with Return To Forever.

And better yet, in the latest Downbeat magazine, there is confirmation that Return To Forever will get back together this year. I can`t wait!!! I`d like to listen to this cd kenny, on your new Levinsons, or Andrew`s Bel Cantos!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #2

Default Re: STANLEY CLARKE

Greg,

You have an open invite, any time you are in Florida (Tampa/St Pete Area) you are welcome here!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #3

Thumbs up Re: STANLEY CLARKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Greg,

You have an open invite, any time you are in Florida (Tampa/St Pete Area) you are welcome here!
That is awesome. I thank you very much. Probably, once I get myself together for this ISF training, I `ll let you know when and where. Hopefully you will be in the vicinity!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008   #4

Stanley Clarke, Marcus Miller and Victor Wooten each a powerful force of nature in his own right have done more in recent decades to redefine the electric bass and push the limits of its potential than any other musician alive today. When these three titans collectively known as S.M.V. converge on the low frequencies, the results are no less than earth shaking. Thunder, their debut collaboration set for release on August 12, 2008, is a high-energy phenomenon whose impact is guaranteed to resonate throughout every corner of the jazz world.
http://www.concordmusicgroup.com/albums/HUCD3163
headsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010   #5

hello guys ...

its really nice ....

i just liked it ....

thanks guys ..........
basumarra1510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, clark, clarke, dvd, dvdaudio, reveren, sacd, satanley, sound, stanley