Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > The Best in New Music

The Best in New Music Post about SACD, DVD-Audio, music on DVD-Video, CDs, music in 5.1 surround and beyond.

Old 11-14-2007   #1

Exclamation F-new music - Magical Mystery Tour

I am jamming Magincal Mystery Tour on my new Revel Salon2's and I wonder if anything can get this good.

Levinson amps. Transparent cables. Meridian Electronics pushing stereo through TRIFIELD. VERY SOLD....

Me and Jack the Dog think today's music can kiss our ass (his more dirty than mine).

Love from Brentwood!!!!

j
Old 11-15-2007   #2

Default Re: F-new music - Magical Mystery Tour

I'm grooving to West Indian Girl right now, which is a modern psychedelic band in The Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour mode, and these modern tracks sound pretty darn good to these ears. My dog, Sparky, is really old and nearly deaf. I have to stand right over him to tell him that there's food in his dish. Thus, I don't trust his opinions about music.
AVarntanymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #3

Default Re: F-new music - Magical Mystery Tour

Funny,

My Great Dane seems to love all music and frequently lays across my lap while listening.... Either I have great taste in everything or she doesn't care what's on as long as she's getting petted, tough call!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, beatles, blogspot, book, cover, dvd, highres, magical, magicalmysterytour, music, mystery, opener, the, tour, tourblogspotcom, tours, video