Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > The Best in New Music

The Best in New Music Post about SACD, DVD-Audio, music on DVD-Video, CDs, music in 5.1 surround and beyond.

Old 11-09-2007   #1

Default The King & Lisa Marie

Here's a to-the-point review by our stalwart critic KL Poore which just didn't fit in anywhere but I hated not using it.

Artist: Lisa Marie and Elvis Presley
Album: In The Ghetto
Format: Audio/Video Digital Download
Performance: 1
Sound: 2
Released: 2007
Label: Sony/BMG
Reviewer: K L Poore

Someone crapped in my ears while I wasn’t paying attention and blamed it on the King and his little Lisa Marie. What’s the creepy compulsion that forces “King” daughters to sing with their dead pappys? Someone give me a Q-tip. Please.

Sound
Regrettably, yes.

Extra Features
A cheesy, overly profound video with babies and guns and Elvis and stuff. The universe is laughing at us.
mrmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007   #2

Default Re: The King & Lisa Marie

This makes me want to take 24 ludes, eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich and go die on the ****can.
Old 11-09-2007   #3

Default Re: The King & Lisa Marie

Mac Davis wrote "In The Ghetto". He was last seen in the parent-sitting room at the Ventura Warped Tour stop, which must have been something like a ghetto for him.
AVarntanymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, forums, ghetto, lisa, marie, poore, presley