Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel) (http://www.avrev.com/forum/amplifiers-mono-stereo-multi-channel-4/)
-   -   Worl HiFi Group is the new distributor for Electrocompaniet! (http://www.avrev.com/forum/amplifiers-mono-stereo-multi-channel/939-worl-hifi-group-new-distributor-electrocompaniet.html)

World HiFi Group 10-25-2007 02:55 PM

Worl HiFi Group is the new distributor for Electrocompaniet!

Hello everyone! Just a note to let everyone know that we are the new distributor for Eletrocompaniet and you will be seeing much more of Electro in the coming year. There are many new and exciting products from this company with more to come. I am not an engineer, but questions are welcome and I will check back and answer as quickly and as often as I can.

Happy listening!

Todd Walldorf
World HiFi Group

JerryDelColliano 10-25-2007 03:38 PM

Re: Worl HiFi Group is the new distributor for Electrocompaniet!

Can you tell us how you got the line and what potential consumers might expect in the coming months?

Why should they buy Electro over brands that are more well known in the states like Krell, Levinson, Linn, Classe', Bel Canto etc...?

deacongreg 10-25-2007 08:59 PM

This is definitely a surprise. Its been a very long time since I`ve heard about them. I remember them years ago when first getting into the High End. I thought Electrocompaniet was long out of business!!

World HiFi Group 10-30-2007 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano (Post 4881)
Can you tell us how you got the line and what potential consumers might expect in the coming months?

Why should they buy Electro over brands that are more well known in the states like Krell, Levinson, Linn, Classe', Bel Canto etc...?

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your questions:

You might say we acquired the Electro line by word of mouth. We had some very good friends at Kimber Kable who new us and suggested us as a possibility. I am no to allowed to divulge specifics; but there are many new products coming in the near future. One of which may be a new pre-amp processor. You will also be seeing many more dealers as time progresses. We will also have a service center available to handle repairs and upgrades.

Although Electro is not as well known in the U.S., they have been around since 1973. And considering all the changes the industry has gone through that says something. In addition Electrocompaniet should be purchased for the same reasons that one would purchase the more popular brands. Reliability, build quality, service, upgradability etc.

World HiFi Group 10-30-2007 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deacongreg (Post 4902)
This is definitely a surprise. Its been a very long time since I`ve heard about them. I remember them years ago when first getting into the High End. I thought Electrocompaniet was long out of business!!

Hi,

Nope. Electro is alive and well! As I mentioned in an earlier post; you will be seeing many new and exciting products from Electro in the future.

Thanks for your comment.

Sincerely,

Todd Walldorf
World HiFi Group

TheMoose 10-30-2007 10:32 AM

I'm not familiar with Eletrocompaniet, what type of equipment is it??