Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel)

Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel) Go on a power trip talking about everything to do with power amplifiers.

Old 10-03-2008   #19

Default Re: Worl HiFi Group is the new distributor for Electrocompaniet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by World HiFi Group View Post
Yes. In fact we are currently looking for dealers in those areas. Sound By Singer sells our Escalante Design speakers; but we are looking for someone to carry the Electrocompaniet line in NYC and the Westchester area.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Todd Walldorf
World HiFi Group
Hi there Todd i would like to know who can service my Electrecompaniet EMC-1up cd player if anything should go wrong god forbid that his not the case for now and i cross my fingers because this is one awesome sounding player and the looks wow i live in the Montreal region in the province of Quebec in the country of Canada

PS I am a very lucky guy because my Bow Technologies Wand remote control as all the functions to replace that cheap plastic remote that comes with the unit i think it is a shame that a unit like the EMC-1up comes with a cheap remote like that i think that it deserves a lot more for the selling price this of course doe's not change the sound but this unit realy deserves the best and a $ 20.00 dollar remote for me is not worthy of a $ 5,000.00 + Cd Player
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0001.JPG (73.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0002.JPG (74.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by MrAcoustat; 10-23-2009 at 01:31 PM..
MrAcoustat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #20

Default Re: Worl HiFi Group is the new distributor for Electrocompaniet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I'll second this!

I have been in love with these speakers since HE 2005 when I first heard them. I am getting a 5.1/2 system of Escalantes for review here shortly and can't wait for them to arrive. I am not sure of the final array, but it sounds like it will be Fremonts for fronts, and Junipers for center and surround. We are still up in the air if it will have one or two of the Uinita subwoofers.

These speakers always seem very realistic and have incredible dynamics. I have heard they can be plugged directly into a wall outlet without blowing yet can be powered by as little as one watt amps.

I'll keep you posted as they come in!
My second listen kenny, was at HE2007 when we were both there. Andy, from Sound by Singer was there, but had another rep do the demo. They looked great, very modern, and sounded good as well. Excellent bass response.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, budge, dealer, dealers, design, distributor, electrocompaniet, escalante, fi, group, hifi, maier, pc1, salon, shadi, terry, worl, world