Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel)

Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel) Go on a power trip talking about everything to do with power amplifiers.

Old 08-05-2007   #55

Default Re: WHO MAKES THE BEST AMP?

NuForce V2 SE's should be here Tuesday! Can't wait...
Silver Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007   #56

Jim,

Let me know what you think of them when they are broken in.

KT
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #57
jbk

I think when you discuss who makes the best of something we should consider price points as part of the criteria.

Not everyone can afford the best in terms of dollar cost for a piece of equipment. And, price is not always a guarantee of the best piece of equipment.

Plus who makes the best of anything is a subjective judgement in any event. Whether it's automobiles Porsche's vs Chevrolets(they both get you there) or hi fi equipment.

Not to mention the point of dimenishing returns.

JBK
jbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Jim,

Let me know what you think of them when they are broken in.

KT
Will do... however anyone can audition them for a measly dollar. The dollar gets you 30 days to audition them. NuForce must be pretty damn confident to offer something like this!
Silver Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #59

Smile Re: WHO MAKES THE BEST AMP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Supra View Post
Will do... however anyone can audition them for a measly dollar. The dollar gets you 30 days to audition them. NuForce must be pretty damn confident to offer something like this!
That is pretty bold. Either they are very confident in their product, or its an interesting marketing scheme. Question, who is NuForce? I have not heard of their amplifiers. You and kennyt seem to know who they are.

Could you please enlighten me?
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbk View Post
I think when you discuss who makes the best of something we should consider price points as part of the criteria.

Not everyone can afford the best in terms of dollar cost for a piece of equipment. And, price is not always a guarantee of the best piece of equipment.

Plus who makes the best of anything is a subjective judgement in any event. Whether it's automobiles Porsche's vs Chevrolets(they both get you there) or hi fi equipment.

Not to mention the point of dimenishing returns.

JBK
Hey jbk, you are right, there are differet price ranges, designs, makes, quality, all out assaults, etc. But I`m sure within your time as a music enthusiast, that something came across your path, that either blew your mind, or you said to yourself, those amps or that amp sounded great.

Or better yet, if money was not an issue, what would jbk pick up?
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
2008, 3505, 51, amp, amplifier, amps, audio, bryston, car, ear, golden, guitar, mcintosh, money, pass, proacs, sounding, stereo, video