Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel)

Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel) Go on a power trip talking about everything to do with power amplifiers.

Old 11-01-2007   #7

Default Re: Does any gear look better in a rack than Classe'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
They look cool in racks, but I think they are so cool looking they do best free standing like in Tim's system.

http://www.avrevforum.com/showthread.php?t=722
I might have to change my mind about rack mounting. That looks sexy. Does Classe offer the rack kit?
http://modernhometheater.com/
http://www.avrevforum.com/
Audiogeek_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #8

Question Re: Does any gear look better in a rack than Classe'?

Quote:
...sound pretty sweet too....
So kennyt, after a few days now, how are those Levinsons? And have you tried a new Blu-ray movie with your PS3 and the Marks powered up? Or is the PS3 in another system?
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #9

I think McIntosh gear is cool. I saw a large rack of it in a store and it's pretty unique.
spearl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #10

Tim,

Not sure if that comes from Classe' or Middle Atlantic. FWIW I use open racks as I have to and it makes equipment easier to swap out... I think I am going to get the Audiav Zirconia line with granite shelve. I'm waiting on the CAD drawings now and price.

These things are like my wet dream for audio racks, they do everything I want in a rack!

deacongreg,

I haven't played a movie in it yet, and am going to this huge outdoor (I live in Florida and it's finally nice enough not to sweat outside!) arts festival today so likely won't today either. I did set it up so I can easily compare it to my BDP-S1 for video with a simple push of a switch, and have two copies of Spiderman 3 waiting for a good A-B, I'll let you know how it does. FWIW with the four Def Tech Mythos ST's in the system the game surround effects are pretty cool......
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #11

Thumbs up Re: Does any gear look better in a rack than Classe'?

Quote:
Tim,

Not sure if that comes from Classe' or Middle Atlantic. FWIW I use open racks as I have to and it makes equipment easier to swap out... I think I am going to get the Audiav Zirconia line with granite shelve. I'm waiting on the CAD drawings now and price.

These things are like my wet dream for audio racks, they do everything I want in a rack!

deacongreg,

I haven't played a movie in it yet, and am going to this huge outdoor (I live in Florida and it's finally nice enough not to sweat outside!) arts festival today so likely won't today either. I did set it up so I can easily compare it to my BDP-S1 for video with a simple push of a switch, and have two copies of Spiderman 3 waiting for a good A-B, I'll let you know how it does. FWIW with the four Def Tech Mythos ST's in the system the game surround effects are pretty cool......
That is really cool. Did not know you had the Definitive Mythos. I`ve read some great reviews on them. And all the aluminum, looks real nice. That video comparison should really excellent.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #12
wes

Classé offers the rack for sale, I would agree I love the look of the Classé the design is first rate. Linn is not bad either.
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
25, audio, beautiful, class, classe, equipment, forums, gear, greatest, ny, rack, racks, sexy, stereo, time, video, westchester, work