Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel)

Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel) Go on a power trip talking about everything to do with power amplifiers.

Old 08-30-2007   #7

Default Re: Bel Canto Amplication

Not that I want to turn another thread into a discussion about cars, here is some info regarding the Cardboard Ferrari.

Cardboard Ferrari aims to cut out emissions | Crave : The gadget blog

Managing Editor
www.avrev.com
www.avrevforum.com
www.modernhometheater.com
www.aprilshowersmovie.com
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #8

Smile Re: Bel Canto Amplication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson_A View Post
Not that I want to turn another thread into a discussion about cars, here is some info regarding the Cardboard Ferrari.

Cardboard Ferrari aims to cut out emissions | Crave : The gadget blog
That is really something. I guess we`ll just have to wait until the car actually makes its debut. Any news on the review of the McIntosh amp and Bel Canto?
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #9

I'm in the middle of doing listening tests for both the McIntosh and BelCanto products. I have to finish writing the Onkyo 805 and Atlantic Technology reviews first (which should be today) then I will write up the others. They may have to wait until after CEDIA though.

Managing Editor
www.avrev.com
www.avrevforum.com
www.modernhometheater.com
www.aprilshowersmovie.com
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #10

Thumbs up Re: Bel Canto Amplication

Okay, I`m with you. You certainly have some exciting products to review right now. When that kind of thing happens, it must be a very rewarding field to be in.
I know after reading some of Harry Pearson`s articles from "The Absolute Sound" years ago, I stopped subscribing.

I would love to be able to review the best of the best. And, review companies like NAD and Bel Canto that continue to keep it real.
Old 09-11-2007   #11

I have had the chance to hear the Bel Canto amps several times, with Joseph Audio and Cabasse speakers and must say irregardless of price, they offer amazing sound and power. They are also aethetically some of the best looking amps made and their small size and low heat production is great for hiding them away.

I hope to one day have the Reference 1000's around for a trial...
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #12

Thumbs up Re: Bel Canto Amplication

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I have had the chance to hear the Bel Canto amps several times, with Joseph Audio and Cabasse speakers and must say irregardless of price, they offer amazing sound and power. They are also aethetically some of the best looking amps made and their small size and low heat production is great for hiding them away.

I hope to one day have the Reference 1000's around for a trial...
Its been a minute now. Is Andrew done with his reviews for the Mcintosh 7 channel amp and Bel Cantos? I still think he is enjoying having them both in his system. He has already mentioned he heard what we heard (in not optimum conditions) at HE2007.
Sponsored Links

Tags
amplifier, audio, bel, belcanto, buy, canto, cd2, current, design, forum, high, online, review, reviews, rotel