Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel)

Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel) Go on a power trip talking about everything to do with power amplifiers.

Old 10-28-2009   #1
Banned

Question Recommended 4-channel amplifier

hello everyone,

Here's my setup:

- Pioneer AVIC-D3 deck
- 6.5" Alpine Type-R components up front (SPR-17S)
- Alpine 5.25" Type-R speakers in the rear (SPR-13C)

I am leaning against running a sub, so I want to make sure that my speakers are properly powered. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I want the speakers to be run to their full potential or close to it for a reasonable price. Not just running off the deck.

To me, a lot of 4 channel amps seem the same or very similar - I'm just looking to max out my setup without going to a sub setup. I'll probably pick something up on eBay or Craigslist in new or lightly used condition. Alpine, JL Audio, etc. preferred.

Suggestions appreciated!
miltonhork is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
65alpine, amp, amplifier, amplifiers, audio, channel, home, multichannel, recommend, set, speakers, suggestions, type, video, whats