Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel)

Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel) Go on a power trip talking about everything to do with power amplifiers.

Old 09-10-2008   #1
Administrator

Default Anthem Reveals 225 Integrated Amplifier

Anthem introduces its Integrated 225, an integrated amplifier with phono input. A purist's dream through and through, the new Integrated 225 is an all-in-one Anthem-quality two-channel audiophile solution that delivers the level of performance high-power separates would.

Sleek and modern in appearance, the Integrated 225 offers some classic touches. For those who cherish the art of spinning vinyl on a turntable, the Integrated 225 provides a phono preamp input that supports Moving Coil (MC) and Moving Magnet (MM) applications.

The fully analog Integrated 225 includes solid-state circuitry boards that benefit from ultra-low-noise audiophile-grade component parts. Preservation of signal purity is truly impressive. For the committed purist, tone controls (bass/treble) can be bypassed.

To accommodate customers who enjoy music "on the go," along with six stereo audio inputs there is a seventh input, easily accessible from the front-panel, for use with portable media players. Record-Out connectivity is available, along with a full-featured universal learning remote for use with other A/V components, and an RS-232 interface.

The Integrated 225 provides 225 watts of power per channel (8 ohm rating). Music reproduction reveals tight, accurate bass with lightning-fast transients and exquisite high-frequency detail and extension, without a trace of edginess or hardness. Soundstaging is extremely natural, with exceptional depth and stereo imaging. Harmonic integrity remains completely intact.

The Anthem Integrated 225 has an estimated FMV of $1,499 (US).
AVRevForum.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #2

Default Re: Anthem Reveals 225 Integrated Amplifier

Sounds like a great piece of equipment. This should have been available back when I first starting playing records. When I got my first Dual 1229. I hope in this digital age, that this does well for them.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
225, amplifier, amplifiers, amps, anthem, audio, bass, channel, dvd, forum, great, integrated, multi, power, thread, video