Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel)

Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel) Go on a power trip talking about everything to do with power amplifiers.

Old 07-09-2007   #1

Default Cary Audio Design

One company that continues on a consistent basis to get great reviews, there amps and preamps look very clean and beautiful, is Cary Audio Design. I have never had the opportunity to hear or listen to them. Their Cinema 11 surround sound processor, just got a nice review by Kalman Robinson in Stereophile. Anyone out there familar with Cary?
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #2

Default Re: Cary Audio Design

I have called them numerous times with no return calls.

Write into that what you want.

j
Old 10-20-2007   #3

I'm interested in the Cary 11 as well - if you'd like me to knock on their door Jerry I'm happy to, as I live about 10 minutes from their headquarters in Apex, NC.
Silver Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #4

A sterophile review is nice with 72,000 audited reraders if you think your audience is 60+ year old audiophiles.

If you are looking for 650,000 audited music and home theater enthusiasts who are young enough nd wealthy enough to actually BUY gear - I recomed AVREV.com.

But I am biased!!!!
Old 10-25-2007   #5

Thumbs up Re: Cary Audio Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
A sterophile review is nice with 72,000 audited reraders if you think your audience is 60+ year old audiophiles.

If you are looking for 650,000 audited music and home theater enthusiasts who are young enough nd wealthy enough to actually BUY gear - I recomed AVREV.com.

But I am biased!!!!
NO QUESTION, NOT EVEN A CHOICE!!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
11, audio, buy, cary, caryaudio, cd306, cinema, design, esoteric, forums, kalman, review, reviews, revolution, robinson, x03