Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel)

Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel) Go on a power trip talking about everything to do with power amplifiers.

Old 04-07-2008   #31

Default Re: NuForce: a new player in the high end market

You quoted "Sly Stone", that is what its about. Thank You, for letting me, be myself, again!!!!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #32

Folks can think what they wish....but it seems clear to me if you agree with the management direction....they are happy...I have noticed that when I don't agree some of my postings get deleted....usually inline is company policy...I just listen to the music
hikejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #33

Hikejohn,

As long as you found your way and are happy with it, that's all that matters. However, just know that if it doesn't work for you, to leave the possibility open to others who venture a different path. There are many ways to musical nirvana and not everybody has to agree on which is the ultimate as we all have different tastes, hearing acuity, biases, inclination, preference and interpretation as to what is best.

Enjoy the music,

Kenobi
Kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikejohn View Post
I have noticed that when I don't agree some of my postings get deleted....
Hikejohn,

Welcome to the forum, I doubt you'll find such actions here, we have canned some A-holes, but as long as you are nice, you can feel free to express any opinion you want here!

KT
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #35

Folks can say anything they wish
I just noticed that some of my comments if they reflected on financial supporter disappeared
there seem to be some "leadership" that is tied closerly to some "brand names"

its all a matter of what sounds good in your home system....but sometimes folks don't have tha financial freedom...do what sounds best....I just have freedom to have listened to lots of stuff

John
hikejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #36

Thumbs up Re: NuForce: a new player in the high end market

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikejohn View Post
Folks can think what they wish....but it seems clear to me if you agree with the management direction....they are happy...I have noticed that when I don't agree some of my postings get deleted....usually inline is company policy...I just listen to the music
As kennyt said, you will find this forum is like no other. Welcome and enjoy. We are glad to have you.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, av, end, fort, furniture, high, highend, italy, mch3se, mono, multichannel, nuforce, tx, v2, worth