Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel)

Amplifiers (Mono, Stereo & Multi-Channel) Go on a power trip talking about everything to do with power amplifiers.

Old 01-05-2008   #1

Default Cello duet 350

I have a Cello palette preamp and duet 350 amp and they connect via fischer connection so I can't use one without the other. Does anyone know of a fischer to xlr or fischer to rca (or anything!) adaptor? I would like to use the duet 350 in a different setup but I'm stuck! This gear is too good not to use as a longtime cello owner and friend of Tom Colangelo.
spearl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #2

Default Re: Cello duet 350

I would talk with Jerry Del on this one. He can probably shed some light, on this one. Or, point in the right direction.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008   #3

I am a HUGE fan of Cello and sold the gear (working for Mark Levinson and Joe Cali at Cello LA) before starting AVRev.com in early 1996.

My best bet would be to suggest you contact someone like Transparent Cable directly to have them make you custom cables. I don't think an adaptor is what you need as much as you need a cable that you can use as an adaptor.

Also look to Kimber Cable as they import WBT from Germany and they might have JUST what you need to get rocking.

Enjoy that Duet 350 amp. What a stellar component.

j

PS: Tom died in a car accident this past fall.
Old 01-19-2008   #4

Thanks Jerry, I'll look into that.
spearl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
350, adaptor, amp, amplifier, cali, cello, duet, fisher, joe, joseph, levinson, mark, palette, power, rca