Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > AC Power

AC Power Getting clean, reliable power to your system is a major topic. Discuss solutions and applications here.

Old 10-11-2007   #1

Default Will Richard Gray's Dealers Be Able To Sell a $25,000 Power Vault

I saw this MONSTER (no pun intended at CEDIA) and it looks pretty cool. It is a TANK and is designed to work at the circuit not as much as in your theater. It offers battery back up and more for specified circuits of your house (I know this isn't the bes description but I am no EE geek - check their site for more 411).

My question is: can RGPC dealers sell a product that isn't sold to the consumer as much as it is sold to a contractor? Normally, contractors and subs like and eletrician are the ones who spec this stuff. Will they listen to a custom installer from the AV space?

An early hint to the answer might be YES as they sold 50 of the suckers at CEDIA to dealers and distributors. At thier price - that's ain't 1/2 bad!!!!

What do you think?
Old 10-12-2007   #2

Smile Re: Will Richard Gray's Dealers Be Able To Sell a $25,000 Power Vault

Listen, hopefully that can become a reality. There seems to be products out there, that are readily available in the way you say, but consumers like ourselves can never get our hands on it. Or, need to know someone, or go through hoops to get it.
Maybe you guys can review it, bring more attention to it, get the word out, that may help.
I know you use Richard Gray units, maybe a suggestion from you could help as well??
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
25000, ac, backup, battery, cable, dealers, gray, grays, grey, greys, power, powervault, rgpc, richard, vault