Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > AC Power

AC Power Getting clean, reliable power to your system is a major topic. Discuss solutions and applications here.

Old 12-08-2015   #1

Thumbs up Firewall modules + Tunnelbridge

A friend's son who teaches at MIT told me about these products from LESSLOSS. Per the instructions of Louis Motek, a principal of this operation, I have tried, and purchased the DFPC skin filtering power cables, their Firewall current conditioning units, and their Tunnelbridge distortionless interconnect system. Collectively, these combined systems are not cheap, but combined they exceed the noise and distortion reduction of anything I and some friends have tried at any price even up to six-figure US dollars, and which ultimate systems exceeded the cost of the LESSLOSS system.

My current system, because of my age, and for my convenience, is now a computer operated headphones only system with Stax SR 009 phones, the Weiss Engineering Medus D/A and the WOO Audio WES headphone amplifier.

The current conditioning modules with the DFPC cables immediately and dramatically increased my system's dynamic range. Using impact as a reference, dynamics went from a pat on the back to a "slam" on the head! In sum, everything together the so-called "black background," depth and exceptional realism of the venue can almost be frightening if you are not familiar with the score.
quanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015   #2
Administrator

Default Re: Firewall modules + Tunnelbridge

Thanks for the review. And welcome to the forum.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links