Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > AC Power

AC Power Getting clean, reliable power to your system is a major topic. Discuss solutions and applications here.

Old 07-13-2010   #7

Default Re: World's BEST AC Outlets.....Maestro Outlets

Here's a good thread on ac outlets... http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr...openfrom&1&4#1
HiFiSoundGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010   #8

Default Re: World's BEST AC Outlets.....Maestro Outlets

Well, I just got my maestro outlets for my whole audio/video system and I want to wait a week or two before I say anything about how they sound. What I can say is how it looks on video, my HDTV picture looks sharper and the colors look more natural with these outlets in my system. It looks more like I'm looking through a window now! All this from just a outlet.....more to come later.
Old 07-28-2010   #9

Thumbs up Re: World's BEST AC Outlets.....Maestro Outlets

My maestro outlets have been settling-in for more than 4 full days and nights playing music non-stop and these outlets are already much better than my porter ports......clearly superior! These maestro outlets are the most neutral and most accurate outlets that I have ever heard....by far! I want to wait and see how much more they improve in the next month or so before saying anything else.
Old 08-19-2010   #10

Lightbulb Re: World's BEST AC Outlets.....Maestro Outlets

Here lately I have been having a lot of problems with my old computer and I don't have the money right now to get a new one so I want to go head and let you all know just how good these maestro outlets are so far. The top end is very airy and sweet and the midrange is very lush and very addictive! The bottom end is very deep and tight and very natural sounding. These maestro outlets has made my entry level system sound far less HIFI sounding to more natural and real sounding now! The music just flows SO effortessly without strain now! Instruments and vocals are much more believable and real now. These maestro outlets are turning out to be a very special product indeed !....
Sponsored Links

Tags
ac, albert, audio, forum, forums, maestro, oulets, outlet, outlets, outletsmaestro, porter, porterports, ports, tripoint, worlds