Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   AC Power (http://www.avrev.com/forum/ac-power-16/)
-   -   PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV System (http://www.avrev.com/forum/ac-power/3496-purepower-introduces-world-s-most-powerful-ac-regenerator-high-end-av-system.html)

Bob Rapoport 05-08-2009 07:28 AM

PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV System

Cambridge, Ontario, May 1, 2009…….Canadian manufacturer PurePower opened it’s doors 5 years ago with a unique idea. Instead of simply putting a band-aide on dirty, unstable power from the local power utility, as virtually all the other power conditioners did, they would throw it out and start from scratch, create brand new electricity “isolated from the grid”. This idea, to “regenerate” new electricity was nothing new to them. As power quality management experts in the commercial and industrial sectors, they knew first hand that hospitals, labs, and precision manufacturers worldwide needed battery-grade reference power, de-coupled from the local power company, running perfectly 24/7/365. When the electricity must be perfect, on-site regeneration is the solution. PurePower was born to meet that need for audiophiles and videophiles whose investment in their AV systems justifies the same kind of effort and cost.

Several months ago, PurePower began shipping its most powerful regenerator, the Model 2000. The Model 2000, MSRP of $2995, outputs over 2000 watts of perfect, isolated, battery reference power Also in the line are the lower powered Model 1050 featuring 1500 watts at $2495 MSRP and the entry level Model 700, producing 1000 watts at $1795 MSRP. Model 2000 has 10 receptacles, the 1050 and 700 have 8. Export models are supplied with a dozen different kinds of country specific receptacles.

From company headquarters in the historic city of Cambridge Ontario, company founder and president Damian Janzen said “ owner’s of high end AV gear know their systems can’t reach their full performance potential if the inbound power is unstable, noisy, and distorted. PurePower products convert the inbound AC from the local service provider to DC, removing all the noise and distortion in the process, before creating a brand new AC voltage sine wave, augmented by it’s own internal battery system. The battery system provides total isolation from the local power grid, so that the very common voltage sags, surges, and transients can’t affect the AV system, even in a blackout”.

Without clean, stable voltage and instantaneous current on demand, AV systems can’t sound and look like they were designed to. The improvements in system dynamics are stunning, and well documented by reviews from consumers, dealers, and audio journalists at the PurePower website, http://www.purepoweraps.com/APSreviews.htm.

To find out more about the power quality management of your own system, please make use of PurePower’s Free Power Audit, a unique service that provides consumers with important information about how much electricity their system consumes, and how to get the performance they paid for from those systems.

Interested parties should contact Bob Rapoport at 727-866-0799, bob@trgmarketing.com or Richard Janzen, 519-624-9735, Richard@purepoweraps.com for more information.

rlpiii 05-08-2009 08:42 AM

Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

From reading some past posts, PurePower has a rep. for poor customer service which is the last thing any of us need.

See the following URL: http://www.avrev.com/forum/ac-power/...mendation.html

What has changed?

Bob Rapoport 05-11-2009 09:51 AM

Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

Hi and thanks for your post and comment. Try as we might to never drop the ball or make a mistake, it happens. For those who it happens to, it must seem like we have poor customer service. However, we are not that kind of people; we do our best to make everyone feel as though they are getting personal attention in real time and a solution to their problem, whatever it is. We regret those mistakes, they make us feel terrible until we get it right and we never fail to do that, no matter how long it might take.

This morning, I got a nice email from a consumer in Singapore who is considering purchasing, sent an email quetion about how much PurePowr he might need. This is how most people percieve us:

"Thanks Bob for the prompt response. Its a sign of a company that puts customers' interests first and its greatly appreciated.

As discussed in another email thread, I have spoken with Ray in Singapore and will be visiting the new premises in East Coast Road next Tuesday to place an order for the Pure Power. I am sold on it even before any auditions because it just makes so much sense from all points of view - sound, protection, maintenance, etc etc. It truly is one of the no-brainer purchases in audio.

I will still appreciate Damian's audit as it will give me a definitive answer on whether I can plug my Krell amp into the PP 2000i together with the rest of my system. If Damian can address that in his audit it will be much appreciated."

I think we get it right most of the time now. We apologize to those we ****ed off, for whatever reason, and hope you give us another chance. Our product is worth it.

Sincerely,
Bob Rapoport
Sale Director, PurePower

DMD123 05-12-2009 02:48 PM

Thank you Bob for coming on and addressing this issue of customer service at Purepower.

Its funny how "sales" is sometimes confused with "service". When I had my problems with customer service I wrote and asked a question as if I were purchasing the unit and got an immediate response. This was not "service" it was a push to sell more product.

To this day I still have not received closure to the issue that I had. And I am one of the dissatisfied people who wrote up in the Purepower keeps getting my recomendation forum. Some of the others who complained maybe did so because they felt the merits of the product vs the price was an issue. This was not the case with me. I could write as a owner of the product. A person who had tried multiple times in many polite and documented emails to try and get my problem fixed; who received NO response on multiple occasions.

Please do not confuse your answering of "sales" questions as service. True service comes after a product has been purchased and keeping that customer happy which results in return business and many good recommendations.

rlpiii 05-12-2009 04:18 PM

Hey Bob. Looks like DMD123 is still around, so why don't you rectify his problem since PurePower is asking for another chance, and claiming the product to be "worth it."

Bob Rapoport 05-13-2009 11:21 AM

Hi David, I asked Richard if he knew of any customer who could say that and there is only you, he admitted it right away. I didnt know, please tell me what you need and I will get it done right away. I am keenly aware of the need for great word of mouth in this industry and I dont want any customer feeling that although product is great, the service sucks. Generally speaking, it doesnt. We have great customer feedback all the time, both before and after the sale, something I am proud of.

Lets get you hooked up, whatever you need.

Ciao,
Bob