Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > AC Power

AC Power Getting clean, reliable power to your system is a major topic. Discuss solutions and applications here.

Old 06-13-2009   #13

Default Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Loves2wartch,

You should try one and see just what it could do for your image, you'd be amazed!
Actually I have exhaustively tested one thoroughly and still stand by my statement.
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009   #14

Default Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

To Loves2watch, PurePower is not a power filter, in fact, there are no filters or transformers in our product, we believe they crush the dynamics of the music so we dont use them. As to the question of blacker blacks, I will let the customers be the judge. We know we eliminate line noise so well that you cant tell the difference between regenerated output and our own onboard battery system. When you did your evaluation, did you do the battery test?

Ciao,
Bob
Bob Rapoport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009   #15

Pseudo science...placebo effect.
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.
Old 06-15-2009   #16

To Loves2Watch, with all due respect, read the White Paper, this is pure science and engineering, has nothing to do with the typical voodoo you see from other power conditioner manufactureres: http://www.purepoweraps.com/Whitepap...ion%20temp.htm

After reading it, I would like to hear your thoughts.

Bob
Bob Rapoport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Rapoport View Post
To Loves2Watch, with all due respect, read the White Paper, this is pure science and engineering, has nothing to do with the typical voodoo you see from other power conditioner manufactureres: http://www.purepoweraps.com/Whitepap...ion%20temp.htm

After reading it, I would like to hear your thoughts.

Bob
Been there, done that. Scientists/engineers have the unique ability to make things come out as they want. I on the other hand do real world testing in controlled environments so that my reviews aren't tainted with anything other than absolute fact.

Hence I stand by my original statements/conclusions arrived at by thorough testing and real world usage. But hey, if anyone perceives they are getting some benefit than who am I to tell them differently...I only deal with the facts.

BTW, I am a professional A/V engineer and scientist actively testing and reviewing equipment since the 70's.

Last edited by Loves2Watch; 06-15-2009 at 09:15 AM..
Old 06-15-2009   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves2Watch View Post
Been there, done that. Scientists/engineers have the unique ability to make things come out as they want. I on the other hand do real world testing in controlled environments so that my reviews aren't tainted with anything other than absolute fact.

Hence I stand by my original statements/conclusions arrived at by thorough testing and real world usage. But hey, if anyone perceives they are getting some benefit than who am I to tell them differently...I only deal with the facts.

BTW, I am a professional A/V engineer and scientist actively testing and reviewing equipment since the 70's.
So what is your point?

Are you saying as a engineer and scientist you have the unique ability to make things come out as you want?
DVD: Lexicon RT-20
Power: PurePower APS1050
Towers: Revel Concerta F12
Center: Revel Concerta C12
Surrounds: Revel Concerta S12
Sub: HSU VTF3 MK2
Home Theater Master MX-500 Remote
Cables: Audioquest Gibraltar Speaker Cables, Ixos Interconnects
DMD123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
2000i, ac, aps, av, battery, conditioner, electricity, powerful, purepower, receiver, regenerator, singapore, sound, system, worlds