Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > AC Power

AC Power Getting clean, reliable power to your system is a major topic. Discuss solutions and applications here.

Old 05-13-2009   #7

Default Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

Hey Bob,

Thank you for responding to my issue.

Want to know how silly this one is? I ordered my model 1050 with the black face. I was sent the silver model. A quick email later I was sent a black faceplate but for the wrong model (the 700). Another email was sent with a promise that I would get the right item. After multiple (polite) emails over the course of months (with NO answers or response), I had given up!

I did not feel I was requesting too much, I had ordered a black unit to match the rest of my components. The 700 faceplate does interchange, but for insurance purposes how exactly do you explain that you are insuring a model 1050 when the front says 700 in all your pictures. Quite a difference in price by insurance standards.

So if you want to make this right for me, just send out the black faced front for the 1050. That is all I ever needed to settle this problem.

Thank you.
DMD123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009   #8

Default Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

I have been using the Pure Power conditioners in my system for more than 3 years now and I have to say that the company has given me some of the best customer support pre and post sale that I have encountered in the world of audio/video. I had the 1050 in my system and had done listening tests with it versus more than 8 different power conditioners of which most were more expensive and some by as much as 10k more. We were actually shocked when this relative unknown at the time PurePower 1050 either equalled or bettered every one of them.

I had a shipping issue with it when I bought it from an authorized dealer and when I contacted the dealer about it he immediatly washed his hands of it and said call the manafacturer. I did and I had PurePower calling me within hours of recieving the email to fix the problem which they did within 24 hours.

I just got the 2000 and cannot wait to do some serious listening and watching with my components plugged into it. I can already tell there is something special about the unit for I unplugged the other couple of conditioners that I keep in my system for demo purposes and am running everything into the PurePower. I am using a Meridian 861 pre, Avantgard Duo Omega speakers and a Audio Research Ref110 amp along with a Meridian projector and lots of other equptment that is very easily effected by the power feeding it and I cannot say enough about the Pure Power product and the customer service that I have encountered.
farmersre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009   #9

I was surprised to receive an email that clearly took on the issue that I had. There was some mix up that showed that the issue had been taken care of. They checked and saw that the proper follow ups had not been made and realized the issue should not have been closed.

I have to admit I was disappointed that this has taken so long, and that I had to air my dirty laundry here on the forums, but I am impressed they are taking care of this! Now this is customer service! I know how much of a pain it is to go searching old files, emails, and other correspondence to find out what went wrong.

I also appreciated this comment: "we never, ever, put a reviewer ahead of a customer". First it showed he was familiar with the issue written about in another thread and that he wanted to reassure me that I already had the best product and to be assured that also meant the best service no matter who I was.

As of now all I did was a confirmation of my shipping address to have the matter fixed, but I am impressed at the efforts to get the matter concluded.

Thank you PurePower!
DVD: Lexicon RT-20
Power: PurePower APS1050
Towers: Revel Concerta F12
Center: Revel Concerta C12
Surrounds: Revel Concerta S12
Sub: HSU VTF3 MK2
Home Theater Master MX-500 Remote
Cables: Audioquest Gibraltar Speaker Cables, Ixos Interconnects
DMD123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #10

I just bought the new 2000 model, and it really impresses me - the blacks on my TV now equal the black pitch of the TV frame (Mitsubishi Diamond Series), and are no longer flecked with gray and white specs - the screen melds with the TV frame.

As far as the customer service complaints - I had some initial disappointment - the product shipped with no power cords, but, they shipped me new cords the next day. Stuff happens - somone overlooked the packing process, but they fixed it right away. I bought through a distributor, so they dealt with PurePoer, but the problem was fixed right away and I'm satisfied.

I have 3 dedicated 20 amp AC circuits for my home theater, but because of the missing power cords, had to initialy run all components from one circuit - the PurePower 2000 was linked to the AC circuit through a PS Audio Duet acting as an extension cord. We're talking a Classe SSP600, CA-5200 (200W), CA-301 (300W), the Mitsubishi TV, DVD, CDP, 7 channels and the biggest beast of a sub-woofer B&W sell (1500W).

The 2000 ran them all without a complaint.
Celt16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celt16 View Post
I just bought the new 2000 model, and it really impresses me - the blacks on my TV now equal the black pitch of the TV frame (Mitsubishi Diamond Series), and are no longer flecked with gray and white specs - the screen melds with the TV frame.

As far as the customer service complaints - I had some initial disappointment - the product shipped with no power cords, but, they shipped me new cords the next day. Stuff happens - somone overlooked the packing process, but they fixed it right away. I bought through a distributor, so they dealt with PurePoer, but the problem was fixed right away and I'm satisfied.

I have 3 dedicated 20 amp AC circuits for my home theater, but because of the missing power cords, had to initialy run all components from one circuit - the PurePower 2000 was linked to the AC circuit through a PS Audio Duet acting as an extension cord. We're talking a Classe SSP600, CA-5200 (200W), CA-301 (300W), the Mitsubishi TV, DVD, CDP, 7 channels and the biggest beast of a sub-woofer B&W sell (1500W).

The 2000 ran them all without a complaint.
Sorry but that power filter absolutely cannot make the blacks of your TV any better. What you are seeing is the placebo effect. As for the speckles (commonly known as sparkles) , that is usually due to a low signal or line noise which the power filter could have cleaned.
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.

Last edited by Loves2Watch; 06-12-2009 at 09:39 AM..
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves2Watch View Post
Sorry but that power filter absolutely cannot make the blacks of your TV any better. What you are seeing is the placebo effect. As for the speckles (commonly known as sparkles) , that is usually due to a low signal or line noise which the power filter could have cleaned.
Loves2wartch,

You should try one and see just what it could do for your image, you'd be amazed!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
2000i, ac, aps, av, battery, conditioner, electricity, powerful, purepower, receiver, regenerator, singapore, sound, system, worlds