Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > AC Power

AC Power Getting clean, reliable power to your system is a major topic. Discuss solutions and applications here.

Old 08-06-2007   #25

Default Re: Brown outs in your area...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strutter View Post
this time i had to fill out a questionaire for a consultation. at the end it simply said
"Thanks for your submission. We will be in contact with you by email shortly with our recommendations for your system."

so how do they know where to send the disc to if they never ask for an adress?
Alright, I`ll check and see if I still have my confirmation e-mail on line. If so, I`ll give you the information. Just guessing, but I guess this DVD must be in high demand. And, free is free. But, that is just me talking!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #26

Thumbs up Re: Brown outs in your area...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strutter View Post
this time i had to fill out a questionaire for a consultation. at the end it simply said
"Thanks for your submission. We will be in contact with you by email shortly with our recommendations for your system."

so how do they know where to send the disc to if they never ask for an adress?
Okay, Paul McGowan at PS Audio got back to me. You need to contact Jackie Johnston at jackie@psaudio.com. All you need to give her is your address and she will send the DVD to you.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007   #27

Default Re: Brown outs in your area...

I have had the Coal to Coltrane disc for a few months and found it very interesting. As far as the brownouts go I am very lucky, I have rural cooperative as my supplier and I have no complaints with their product. I am dead on 120v 85% of the time and within .5v the other 15%. I do have occasional surges from lightning strikes and there is a lot of RF interference from local broadcast antennas so I do need a good conditioner to filter the AC comming in. I am having good luck with Monster Power but am leaning toward to getting the PS Audio Premire regenerater as I keep slowly moving toward higher end equipment.
tlqualman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, az, brown, brownouts, dedicated, exactpower, ground, homes, magnetronics, outlets, outs, phoenix, pole, ps, shape, transformer