View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008   #110
TheDuke

Default Re: HD Disc Format War Not Over By a Long Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaViD Boulet View Post
Prove that.

In the long term, two formats are not good for the consumer as it blocks any real mass adoption of either format and thereby studio support and HD releases suffer. Is this point still being debated?
David,

To be honest, why do you always haveto come off as such a clown?? Why are you still getting all upset when your baby bluray is in such a good position?? What will you do when you can't roam around these boards picking on the hd dvd folk?? Bill Hunt will even tell you he has ties to bda companies. He doesn't deny it. He doesn't deny getting incentives either but he won't say what!?!? and do you blame him? My question to you is have you always been like this?? When it was about 50/50 you were in more of an understanding nature, but since the wb news you have acted like a child. Kick the man when he's down type of attitude. Frankly, I think it's pathetic! I'm just being honest, as I see no point in your argumentative tone. Why now?? Why not before when there was an actual war to talk about? You won, good for you. Now be a good sport, ay!
TheDuke is offline   Reply With Quote