View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008   #41
Dr. AIX

Default Re: Study Shows "Non-Audiophiles" Can't Hear Difference Between 64 and 256 kbps MP3 F

I'm not sure when the first ELS DVD-Audio system was installed in the Acura TL...I believe it was the 2004 model year. So obviously, I cannot speak to your issue. But the new ones are definitely Panasonic and they sound very good...the new RLs are amazing. If you haven't experienced one, visit a dealership and check it out. The guys at Bose automotive know their stuff.

Their are other cars that have good systems...probably some that are better in terms of frequency response and low end. But I'm not interested in great stereo systems. I listen to music in my car, in my studio and at home in 5.1 only. ONce you've heard a really great recording in surround, nothing in stereo compares.

I realize that Bose is not a name that is used in audiophile circles and I am not saying that a wave radio should be used in place of a good home system but the automotive team has delivered some incredible technology since I've known them.

Last edited by Dr. AIX; 01-24-2008 at 07:46 AM..
Dr. AIX is offline   Reply With Quote