Originally Posted by glocksout
The short answer is, "No."
The detailed answer is, unlike CRT displays of yore, LCD does not fire electrons at the screen. Electrons may be affected by microwave frequencies (which, coincidently is called a "microwave"), which is why CRT sets were distorted when near speakers (magnetic fields) and microwaves. LCD is safe.
Thanks for the help glocksout! Can anyone help with posting pictures. I would like to show my dedicated theater room but need help getting the pictures here.