View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008   #6
rolexdaytona

Red face Re: Paradigm Reference Studio 100v4, CC-690, Studio ADP 570 & Servo 15v2 Subwoofer Re

I came across this review and was quite surprised. this is what I'm looking to get. I already have the 100's. I'm holding off on everything else until my closing goes through. I've been looking at the cc-690 but I'm trying to get a good price on it. my dealer offered it to me for $1100, that's not much off the MSRP! I wanted the servo 15 but at $2200 I started reading some good reviews for other subs and I'm not sure what to get. I also want to get Anthem amps and pre/pro. I'm still on the fence if I want to spend so much money on interconnects and speaker cables though. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. are DYI cables worth it? I'm by no means an audiophile, the closest thing I had to hi-end was my Bose 901 v5 and that was when I was in the Army. I first heard of Paradigm in Alaska out of all places.
One thing I wish Paradigm would fix on their website is the dealer locator. I wish it would give me a list of dealers in say x miles from my zip so I then can go and check them out personally. The dealer close to me is a "mega store" and their service SUCKS! all the sales people care about is their commission. I had one guy tell me had he known I wasn't ready to buy right then and there he wouldn't had spent so much time with me!WTF Customer service and fair prices are also part of auditioning hi-end systems. IMHO
rolexdaytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links