View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008   #3
deacongreg

Thumbs up Re: I think I'll post here now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glocksout View Post
Like dobyblue, I posted on High Def Digest for the last several months. Unfortunately I was banned for good with no explanation thus far (they PM the reason but the ban prevents you from reading the message).

Well, I'm in Southern California and I work for a high-end custom integrator. I put together proposals for salesmen, so I do most of the project's engineering, I research new product and keep up to date on pretty much everything going on in the CE industry as it pertains to residential integration.

I've had occasion to chat with Jerry over email, he's a good guy. Good to be here.
Most definitely, most definitely, most definitely!!! My time here as well has been wonderful. To be able to share and talk about the equipment that you love, is a wonderful. I met Jerry also through reading avrev.com on line, and then commenting on his reviews. Which are always very informative, insightful, and straight forward. When he asked me to be part of this forum he was putting together, it was honor.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote