View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008   #77
panther

Default Re: This top 100 band list is BOGUS - RUSH lower than STP?

the Top five were great picks but the rest of the list was crap. i have a couple of things to say. First off if there was no technical ability category the Beatles would be number one where they should be. Second, I think that a great deal of the bands on the list weren't even rock bands or bands that are totally different than the band next to it, for example look at 40 and 41. Parliament Funkadelic and the red hot chili peppers. they are two totally different bands and Parliament Funkadelic i even had to look up because i had never heard of them. And finally th really good bands such as lynard skynard, black sabbath, and rage against the machine are in the back 50. these are my top ten bands and after that i have some bands that shouldn't be on the list.
1. The Beatles 2. Led Zeppelin 3. Pink Floyd 4. The Rolling Stones 5. The Who 6. The Jimi Hendrix Experience 7. Yes 8. Cream 9. The Eagles 10. Van Halen

WTF: Prince and the Revolution, Earth Wind and Fire, Parliament Funkadelic, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dixie Chicks, The Beastie Boys (SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL, #49!), Tool, No Doubt, Alice In Chains, Orbital, Little Feat, Duran Duran, Living Colour, Blondie, #76-82, #85-90, #96-100.

you could have done better
panther is offline   Reply With Quote