Thread: New Sony LCD's
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007   #8
cameltoegeo

Default Re: New Sony LCD's

Hey Ken---thanks for the welcome..... yeah, I am lucky to have caught this TV @ that price...... I keep watching circuitcity online, and the deals keep changing..... orginally, I had the TV "in my cart" @ $3200, didn't "check out" and the next day, it went up to $3350-- I was mad, tried to "hash it out" on the phone with customer service{which is terrible--all seem to be in the Philipine's} anyway, they wouldn't honor the price, but I am GLAD...several days later, I checked again, finding it @ $1350 off, then , thru a email code got 10% off for "in store pick-up", knocking off another $300 for a total drop of $1650 ..... didn't waste any time pushing the "check out" button this time! So, as I've said , you have to visit the site every day and monitor it....always changing.... It should be a while before you can score this XBR for much less........ hey, I'm typing this online thru my "52 XBR4 right now.....she's a keeper !! Have a great New Year ;-) >>>> looking for another sweet deal---this time on either blu-ray , or HD DVD player........ sniff.....sniff.................. i'm a'lookin'..................
cameltoegeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links